Friday, October 5, 2012

One giant incestuous orgy of awkward and facepalming #2

Hello internets! As I said, when I don't have a good title I'll use that one because it's awesome.

Anyway, my life is incredibly bleh. Boring, full of school, and no social life. Also, I fucked up my math quiz so now my mid-trimester grade will suck...my mom shall eat me alive. And, you know what has sucked recently? Spanish. SeƱor's a bad teacher who I don't think likes me because I hate talking in class. He called on me today and I just kind of froze. I don't know why, I mean I knew the answer, but now I'm fucked because he just always assumes I'm not paying attention. He's going to murder me with the comments for the mid-trimester grade, so my mom will just be like "ASKJFHDKSAJFHKJ I'M ANGRY WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GETTING 100% IN EVERY CLASS!!!" I don't think I'm going to take Spanish next year. Now all I have to do is find a class to replace it with. Maybe AP Stats or something. In happier news, I did NOT fail my history test! YEEEEEEAAAHHH BITCHES! I got an 82% I think, which is FAR better than I thought I'd do. You have NO IDEA how relieved I was when I saw that. Also, I don't have math until next wednesday! Yay! We drop monday and he won't be in school on tuesday, so I have 2 double frees on tuesday now! Yay! Also, chem quiz on tuesday! You may think that's weird that I'm putting this in the "good news" portion of the entry, but I actually REALLY like chemistry. I like it for different reasons than I loved physics. I want to learn about chemistry because it's fun, not because I know I'm gonna need to know this shit later. Chemistry is actually a great class. So far, I have not had any period of it which I hated. Mr. Marx is a wonderful teacher and I like what we're learning. That's the best combination! In other "good" (this could actually go either way) news, Noah and I have decided that we're going to talk to Dr. Andy about his teaching (or lack thereof). We're gonna try and get Alberto to join us in our speaking escapades, so we'll see how this goes. If we can get him to write on the board more and give us an outline of what he's going to teach (he has one anyway, so it's not as though he'd have to make one) at the beginning of class, it would legitimately be amazing. In non-school related new, I've recently realized that I'm apparently a helpful person. I've helped Erika with a bunch of problems, including getting her back together with her boyfriend. When I told Rohun that I was in-part responsible for their getting back togetherness he responded with "You actually help people?" Which I found entertaining. But, today he asked me for help with something that happened, and I helped him, and he told me that "It's nice to have someone like you, back in Portland I had to deal with these problems by myself." Which was AMAZINGLY nice. I don't think he realized how nice that was, but I thought it was awesome. Yay! People like me!

Anyway, that's my life right now. It has its good and its bad moments. But, all things considered, I guess it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment