Friday, November 23, 2012

Exterminate, Regenerate

Ahh that song is good.

Also, as a side note, what the fuck is my life? So many things...

Anyway, entry:

So, thanksgiving happened. Here's what was supposed to happen:

Wednesday, Jessie and I go to my mothers house, they go grocery  shopping and cook foods. Then on thursday they cook the rest of the food and we eat thanksgiving dinner! Yay!

Here's what actually happened:

Wednesday, Jessie and I wait around all day for my mom to come pick us up, to no avail. My mom gets mad at my sister for getting mad at her, and decides that we will not be going over there. So we stay at dad's. Originally dad was just going to get food from the best deli ever and we would have a nice thanksgiving with the three of us, but then we were invited to family friend's house for dinner, so we HAD to go there. I hate parties. Too many people. I was also sick when we went, so I talked EVEN LESS than I normally would. The only good part was meeting an awesome person who just got into Doctor Who. But I was still really sick the whole time and barely ate anything. The cookies I ate were awesome though. I threw them up when I got back, so that was sad. I did not get to fully digest the wonder! I wanted a small family dinner with my sister and either mom or dad, but we had to go to a party. I wasn't happy about that, but I made the best I could of the situation. Merr.

Now it's the weekend, and I'm bored. I get to launch rockets on sunday though, so that will be fun. Yay rockets!


No comments:

Post a Comment