Monday, November 5, 2012

Our mission: To explore strange, new...molecules?

Hi everyone! I haven't blogged in a really long time because I'm lame. Not much has been happening in my life. My weekend was incredibly uneventful. The only event that happened was driver's ed on sunday. That was actually pretty fun though. Not fun in the "fun" sense, but fun in the interesting and entertaining sense. There are like 15 people in the class. My table was me, Aki, and Jon. Guess who else was there? Someone from my middle school, Claire Akers. It was interesting to see her again. She was actually one of the few people in that class who I could tolerate. The teacher is a rather weird man. He likes to get off topic and tell us weird stories about his life. He also doesn't understand the word ignorance. But, I think this class will be interesting. I'm really glad I have friends in it too, or I would be all awkwardly alone and sad.
Sadly though, the weekend had to end.  Now I'm back in school :(. One more week until finals! Also 3 MORE SPEECH CLASSES! The only problem is that in one of them I will making a 5 minute impromptu speech, which sucks. But, after that is over, I am done for life. YAY! And once finals are over, it will be second trimester and I will have 5 double frees! Yay! Happiness all around. We even get to start second trimester on my first day of my four days in a row with a double free. So much happiness.
But, today happened. I had classes and stuff, which was annoying. We had Davidson as a substitute for Dr. Andy in history because Dr. Andy was off with Model UN doing who knows what. He didn't have the correct work for us, but he also didn't let us leave. It was annoying because he doesn't let us talk. Anyway, after school I taught Erika about what she missed in chemistry on friday, covalent molecules. It was interesting. She ended up understanding it pretty quickly, which was good, and then as we kept practicing, she ended up making some weird molecules. These molecules made sense, but I couldn't find them in any of the isomers listed on the internet. It was weird. We're going to show them to Mr. Marx tomorrow. It would be awesome if they were correct!

Well that's my life now. It's not that exciting, but it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment