Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Well finals are done!

They're technically not done until tomorrow at 10:30, but I only have chem which is super duper easy. Today was English and Math.

English was harder than I expected. The short answer ones were on a bunch of things we didn't go over in class. Then the essay was incredibly surprisingly easy. I got 1200 words out of that thing! And I finished like half hour early. So that was fun.

Then came the 2.5 hour break that is necessary between finals. All my friends went out to lunch on Walnut. I didn't! Why? Because I'm awesome. That and I felt like it was necessary for me to study for my math final, which it was. I didn't need the whole 2.5 hours though, but they didn't get back until less than an hour before the final began, so I'm still glad I didn't go with them.

Then the math final actually happened. I hope I did well, but I've learned NEVER to trust my judgement on how I do on a precalc quiz. If I think I did well, it's a C, if I think I did horribly, it's an A. Nothing makes sense in that class. I'm just going to assume I did horribly and hope for the best! Yay!

Then, after finals got out, Erika and I went to Noah's. Noah wasn't actually there for the first like half hour, but we still went. We studied for chem and they made out. Basically the jist of the evening.

Now I'm home and bored. Tomorrow I get to take the chem final, possibly go to my dad's house to get my retainer, and then who fucking knows what?

Wish meh luhk.

No comments:

Post a Comment