Saturday, November 10, 2012

Studying for finals with friends

Whenever you plan on studying with friends, it never actually happens, does it? Especially when one of your friends doesn't take her meds (Erika this is you).

So, today I was planning on having a nice productive study session with Noah and Erika. That is the opposite of what happened. It was nice, but it was far from productive. We would study like 2 minutes of chem and then get distracted and then come back. Until, the ultimate distraction hit. It started when we went downstairs to get Noah a drink, and then Erika started looking through my cupboards trying to find some food. She found some chocolate chips...and then it began. We started to make cookies. We went looking through my cupboards to try and find all of the ingredients we needed, and to my surprise we found them all. Then we just made some fucking chocolate chip cookies. There was no reason why we did this, but we did. The brown sugar we found was like a rock, it took us like 30 minutes to break it up to make it useful. Then the butter we ended up using had been expired for 1.5 years, but we didn't realize this until after the cookies were already mixed. We baked them and they tasted fine, so I hope it won't be too much of a problem. Maybe we'll all get food poisoning and not have to take finals! That would be incredible. But the cookies tasted good, I'm glad we made them!

As my Facebook status said:
"Only with your best friends can you start with studying for finals and end up baking cookies for no apparent reason"

Now to add onto the end here:
What the hell am I doing?? I just had this sudden realization of "WHY IN THE ACTUAL HELL AM I DOING A SPORT!?" That involves games and shit, and like traveling to them and practices with the fucking team. Death is going to happen. I don't even know. I am just like dying in my brain right now. BSADHaDHLJASD. Everyone on the squash team is going to hate me. What the fuck is this? What the hell am I going to do? WHAKJAHDKJASHKAJSDHAKJSH FUCK. My only hope is that Erika decides Squash over fencing. I need a friend who also has no idea what is going on too (even though she probably has a better idea) for help. MERRADSJDHAKD FUCK. Well Imma go die now, byesies.

2 comments: