Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Noah on two meds

Hi everyone. Today is going to be a quick post about Noah when he takes two meds. I was originally going to make one about my family for speech class, but I've decided that I'll just do both of those tomorrow because I am really tired right now. So enjoy:
Noah has weird ADD meds. They make him slow as opposed to mine, which do who knows what. So tonight, he accidentally took a second one. I have no idea how this happened, and when I asked him how he replied with "I'M YELLOW!!!" So I decided him and I should do a G+ hangout so I could see it. We did, and eventually Erika joined us. Erika and I attempted to write down all of his quotes, so here they are:

My face tastes like a vacuum cleaner.

My legs are like catii

I feel like sticking my finger through my eye

Did you know that part of my nose is my face?

I AM A VACUUM CLEANER!!

MY CHEAK BONES ARE MADE OF STEEL!!!

What if you miss the toilet seat

How many meds did you take? A banana

What color is the sky? I'm the sky

Life is such a country

No one expects the Spanish inquisition!!!

You can call me the testicle squirrel

I think I just sharted.... wubwubwubwub

faaaafafafafafafafaaaaaaaa

What up to some moo

Wait Europe doesn't move

Who's your boyfriend? (holds up hand) Here he is!

I'm a mooooleee
I will do things that moles do

Have you ever wanted to bang a giraffe

My ear is just like itching... on the inside
O_O

I saw a bicyclist when i was walking the dog... and he was a ninja... wait..no, he was a flying squirrel. and then he flew off... and I was like holy fuck!

My legs are amazing

Where's the booten

Mathieu...is the real baba

My legs are hot

It's really slow right now..kind of like my face...like a cryptic vagina...i have no idea what that means

I am the black cryptic vagina...and I am here to collect your soul....baba...and I am going to collect your hulahoop testicle

My tongue tastes like physics

I'm going to dream high things

I'm still a mole

I'm a paparazzi magnet magnet

(Picks up a tissue box) Also, tissues

My face won't fit (in reference to the tissue box)

Oy gevulta shmulta fulta

Then, finally, he left us with these words of wisdom:
"I still think I'm a giraffe"

No comments:

Post a Comment