Saturday, November 24, 2012

1% more and I would have been fine

Spanish. Why must I still be in that class? I have a 79% for the trimester. The main reason for this is my participation grades. In order they are:

82.5%
80%
76%
100%
...and then participation grade for the WHOLE TRIMESTER is 73%.

We've had 2 quizzes, I got an 80% on one and a 73% on the other because I only studied half the vocab accidentally.

The rest of the grades are homework. I got 100% on all except 1, because I forgot my book at home that night, and that brought my grade down 3%. Also there's the final, which I didn't do as well on as I thought I did. I knew I wasn't going to do well, but after I had taken it I thought it went better than expected. I got a 78.7% on it. I think señor took points off for accents, but I couldn't put them in on that computer and there was no way for me to add them afterwards. I thought I was going to end the trimester with an 80%, but after señor added in the 73% for participation it brought my grade down to a 79%. That's where I'm FUCKED. Truly and sincerely fucked. If I had ended the trimester with an 80%, it would have shown up as a B- on the grade sheet, which my mom and dad wouldn't be incredibly happy with, but they'd live with it, but now they will see it as a C+ and kill me. Great. I can't wait until I'm done with that class forever at the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment