Friday, November 9, 2012

I speeched, I will sport, and I have verbed

Hi everyone. Guess what?????? I'M DONE WITH SPEECH CLASS!!! You have no idea how amazing I am feeling about that right now. SO MUCH YAY! The 5 minute impromptu went better than expected. I got the topic I was most prepared for, which was "My Relationship to Astronomy" So we all know how much I can talk about that. It was actually pretty good. It was 5 minutes and 12 seconds, which was far better than I expected it to be. YAY SPEECH IS OVER AND I PASSED!!! Now I get to go to my amazing second trimester schedule with 20 frees, 10 of them are part of double frees (what one has to remember about WT is that we have a 10 day week instead of a 5 day week (technically, we do have a 5 day week, but our schedule is a 10 day schedule...I'll attach a photo of it so this makes sense to anyone who isn't from WT reading this and cares enough, tis under this paragraph) so I actually only have 10 frees, not 20, but it's still amazingness!).
See? The schedule is 10 days, and I have 5 double frees


Also, guess what else happened today? I SIGNED UP TO DO A SPORT!! WHAT IS HAPPENING THE WORLD IS ENDING AHHHAJKSDHAKSJH!!!!! It's squash, so it's not much of a sport, but I still have no idea what I'm doing. I ended up getting out of PE third trimester, even though I probably shouldn't have (for those of you who don't know, they messed up my schedule last year so I only ended up getting one PE class when I needed two). I can fix this by doing 2 PEs next year and doing squash again. I could also ask Skiba to put PE back, but I want my 5 double frees again third trimester, so I'll just keep it this way. I have no idea how to play squash or what it is. But I am doing this because I've heard it's the sport that you have to do the least work for. Mathieu is going to show me the ways of sports, thankfully. AJDSKHSD this is going to be weird. Wish me luck!

P.S. HAPPY CARL SAGAN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd never thought I'd see the day when you signed up for a sport....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...Maybe the world actually WILL end in December...only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete