Monday, November 26, 2012

Everything went better than expected

Except two.

If it's not clear yet, I'm speaking of finals. I took 5 finals, and did better than I thought on 3/5 of them. Possibly 4/5 of them, but Mr. Hallas has not given us our grades for our finals. Obviously the one I know of that went worse than expected is Spanish. But everything else was a nice surprise. Especially history. I expected to get a 75% or something...but guess what??? I GOT AN 89%!!!! SUCK IT BITCHES!!! I guess my essays weren't as bad as I thought. YAY!! I'M SO HAPPY BEAHASDHASKJHKAJHK!!!

I'm REALLY nervous to get my math final back though. I mean incredibly nervous. If I get anything below an 80% I'm screwed. I wish he would just GIVE THEM BACK already. I also wish he wouldn't. But, I want to know what I got. If it's bad, then I just cry. So, I hope it's not tomorrow because I have it second and I would want to cry all day. But, merrr. I'm so scared about that one. Imma go die now. Bye

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Andy gave you back your history finals??? What is this!? He didn't give them back to us!!!

    ReplyDelete