Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I need to shut up

Yep. I do

So, let's not speak words here anymore. Let's just speak bullshit about my day and stuff.

So, wooo I had school today. It wasn't that bad, but I was half dead the whole day because I didn't fall asleep until after 1:30 last night (not for lack of trying, I was legitimately there in my bed trying to sleep and just couldn't). But, thankfully, I got to start the day with a free. It's my lonely free, but that is the time I get to just interent and no one is saying "OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT LOLZ THAT WAS SO FUNNY LETS KEEP LOOKING AT IT EVEN THOUGH YOU WANT TO MOVE ON" (which happens a lot in my other frees, as it is generally friends video gaming next to me, then they look over and see something funny, and say basically those words). Then I had math. Math wasn't horrible today. We just learned a bit more about rational functions. Mr. Hallas also wasn't being too much of an asshole today, so that was nice. Then I had English, in which we did legitimately nothing at all. Garret presented his poem, we reviewed some punctuation, and had a stupid thing, then began some presentations. Then was history, which was just notes as usual. Then a free (yay!) in which I just talked to Lily whilst she was going insane (not even exaggerating). Then I had Spanish, which was suckish as usual. Then I had photo! We didn't really do anything today. We saw some negatives and such and Mr. Jones attempted to demonstrate a camera obscura, but it wasn't sunny enough. So, we ended class 15 minutes early and left. I think photo is going to be pretty fun once we get into actually doing stuff. The class is really big though, like 18 people, so that's going to suck. But, there is a really attractive freshman in the class, so that's nice.

So that was my day. Pretty boring, but akjdhaksjdhad.

P.S. Sorry for all the mentions of guys recently on the blog. It's just really nice (in my opinion) that I'm able to finally say these things now, after more than 3 years of keeping it a secret. I'll calm down at some point, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment