Thursday, February 21, 2013

Something somewhat entertaining

This is going to be a quick post. Just saying.



Girls are always saying "ALL OF THE ATTRACTIVE GUYS ARE GAY!"

But I noticed myself thinking this earlier "ALL OF THE ATTRACTIVE GUYS ARE STRAIGHT!"


I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

This picture only proves my point. That is a beautiful guy, and he is straight. (Credit to the bestie for the picture, by the way)


I don't really know why I made this post. It was far more entertaining in my head, but now that I look at it in writing it looks stupid. But, since I have nothing else to post, enjoy this.





P.S. In the interest of fairness, I did just get sent a long list of pictures of attractive gay guys (apparently this is what Erika likes to do, I don't know). But, still most of the attractive guys are straight. Merrr

No comments:

Post a Comment