Saturday, February 23, 2013

I was told to post

I don't really know what I'm going to say, but hello!

I'm typing obnoxiously loud right now. Not really sure why.

I hate these posts in which I just say a sentence and then have a space and then say another one.

But here is one.

Okay now I'm just doing it to annoy you all.

Hehe I win.

Anyway, my day has been pretty boring. I haven't really done much. I slept, and then I woke up. Then I ate breakfast (well it was more like lunch, but still). Then I computed for a while. Then I read (yes, Aki, I can read). Then I helped my father get all of the recycling stuffs to the place that they needed to get to. Then we got dinner and ate it. Then, I went on a reblogging spree on tumblr. I reblogged a shit ton of Lizzie Bennet Diaries things. Including this. That is apparently also a meme called Hipster!Darcy. But the caption entertained me (as that was like my favorite line from whichever episode that was from) (also Darcy is attractive). But anyway, now I'm here and writing about my day. I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment