Saturday, February 2, 2013

Never again

Seriously. Never again.

So, I was just at my first school dance. It was probably the worst experience I've had in a while. In the beginning, it wasn't that bad, but then when my friends actually all got up to dance, I was forced to go with them. I don't dance. At all. If I did it would be bad. I tried but then I stopped, because it was seriously uncomfortable for me. Everyone kept trying to get me to but I felt incredibly uncomfortable doing it, so I didn't. Basically everyone trying to get me to was just a constant reminder of how awkward I am. Normally, me being awkward and abnormal is perfectly fine. But, in this situation, I was surrounded by a bunch of normal people who were having fun doing this, and then there was me, having one of the worst times of my life. I don't know how I was ever convinced to go. I mean the only reason Erika ever tried to get me to go was so I could meet Alex in person. I did, and he was basically the same as when I met him online, but the rest of it was just horrible. The best part was the last half hour. Erika, Alex, and I went upstairs to get away from the loud music. That was just wonderful. I do terribly in large crowds of people, which is one of the reasons the dance was so uncomfortable, but when it was reduced to only 2 other people I actually managed to have fun. If the whole dance had just been that it would have been so much better. But it wasn't, and it sucked. A lot.


I'm never going to one ever again. Sorry, but that was one of the worst things I've done in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment