Thursday, February 14, 2013

I fail at posting

I haven't posted in a while. I had a really long post that I was going to post all written out, but then I realized it was the internet and I shouldn't post that here. I'm not really sure what this post is going to be, but it will hopefully be something.

Well my life has been really complicated and annoying for the past week and a half. It's a combination of school, me, family, and other stuff. I just want a break, but I don't see that happening any time soon. It's the end of the trimester so all of my teachers are like "LET'S GIVE THEM ALL THE WORK WE DIDN'T GIVE THEM DURING THE TRIMESTER SO WE CAN RUIN THEIR GRADES WOOO." So that's fun. I've been stressing like fucking shit anyways, and now school only adds to that. For the past week, it seems that whenever I am alone, all I can do is stress, and it's not very fun at all. Don't worry, I won't do anything bad. But, I do wish it would just stop. I haven't been really like happy for anything recently. The only thing I was really looking forward to today was having friends  coming over after school, but one can't come because he has to go to crew and the other didn't come to school today. So, I can look forward to an afternoon of stress and annoyingness. How wonderful...A nice start to a weekend of stress and annoyingness and writing essays for English because Dr. Sanders lost one of mine. I wish the trimester weren't ending next week, but sadly it is.


Mehrrr my attitude right now is just fuck everything. I don't want to deal with all of the things I have to deal with right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment