Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So. Many. Emotions

Woo for short entries. Sorry my entries have been so short recently, but mehajskahdadad.

Also, this one is another vague one. I'm really sorry, but I kind of have to write about this right now.

Anyway, here goes:


Holy fucking hell. The amount of emotions I've gone through in the past few days is seriously a lot. It's a mixture of good and bad ones, though a lot of them are good. And, the bad ones are mostly me worrying and making things up where they don't actually exist. But ever since monday, I've just had so much going through my head, wondering whether or not it was the right thing to do (I'm pretty sure it was, but I like to worry a lot), and where to go from here. And then there are other emotions relating to that, but somewhat different. I'm just confused, relieved, and a bit nervous right now.



Again, sorry for the vagueness. But I needed to organize my thoughts, even in a vague way. I was legitimately about to cry thinking about everything, so I thought I should write a bit about it. Sorry if the vague annoyed you or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment