Friday, January 18, 2013

Too much shit

Basically, right now there is shit going on (way too much of it) within my whole area of friends. One friend is being a dick (a fucking superdick who doesn't give a fuck about what he does to others) and it's affecting another one in a way that is very bad. I just don't get it. How could he do this after he knows what's going on in this other friend's life? I mean I've known he was a dick for a while, but never to this extent. This is a whole new level of dickness. Whenever he is explaining his "rationale" (of which he has none) behind all of this I just want to punch him in the nuts so much because he won't listen to fucking reason. All of this needs to stop before he does something bad that would make the other friend do something even worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment