Monday, January 14, 2013

Titles are too mainstream

So, I'm just writing a very short entry because I can. I don't know what about, but I am.

So, today happened. Mondays are never fun in the first place, and I was tired today so it sucked more. I went to bed at a reasonable time, 11, but my dogs started barking at 5:30 and didn't stop so I woke up then. It was really annoying. Then I went to school, which was boring and nothing much happened. Then I came home and my new Doctor Who shirt was here! Yay! It's cool. So, yeah, that's my day. Not very exciting.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, the thing I posted about before and was being vague about was me trying to decide whether or not to ask someone to semi formal. Not like a date, but a friend. I ended up deciding to ask, but it didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment