Thursday, January 17, 2013

Posts about nothing

I post those a lot. I don't know why, but I do. So, here's another one!

Today was meh. I had a chem test, which was easy. I didn't really do anything in my other classes. So school was basically school.

Then I got home and it was still not very exciting. But then a box came! Yay! It contained my shirts, which are awesome, a mug, which is a replacement because the one Mathieu got me was ruined, and...something that I just bought because I had money...a sonic pen. From the episode "Partners in Crime" So, yeah...I have that now. I think I have an addiction to these things. Though, this is the first one I've bought myself. All the other ones were given to me. But the sonic pen is pretty cool. It's an actual pen! With a real amount of ink, unlike the sonic screwdriver pen which has a rather small amount of ink.

Yeah...I'm addicted to sonics. Don't judge me. It's better than cocaine....

No comments:

Post a Comment