Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Confusion

So today I had a conversation with someone who I thought hated me. We used to be really good friends, but then she was just like nope no more friendness for you! We hadn't talked in over a year and a half and suddenly, today, she just chatted me on gmail. We talked about how high school has been and stuff, and about Doctor Who. All in all, it was incredibly awkward. She apparently found me incredibly annoying before, so that's why she stopped talking to me, but apparently today she just decided to again. I wasn't really sure what to do.....it was very weird. But a part of me does want to re-start the friendship because we really did used to be good friends. I'm not sure what to do at this point though...why must people be so confusing???


In other news, weird things happened today. Don't know exactly what.

No comments:

Post a Comment