Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fun times of Who

So, I got Erika to watch Doctor Who, and guess what? She loves it! I actually wasn't sure whether or not she would, but thankfully she did. She watched a lot of it last night. I went to bed when she got to Dalek (episode 5 I think), and she probably watched more after that, so who knows. I'm really happy to have another friend who watches Doctor Who! If she can get up to season 7 by April, we could be excited for season 7.5 together. It will be nice not to seem too crazy.

Anyway, today was pretty boring. Driver's ed was dull as usual. Though afterwards my dad forgot to get me, so I ended up getting a ride with Aki, which somehow lead to dinner, so that was exciting.


Anyway, this entry is a lot shorter than I expected it to be. Enjoy? I don't know, but lhjkansjd.,masf

No comments:

Post a Comment