Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I've been tired, okay?

So I haven't blogged in a while. Schools back, so I've been really tired and trying to get myself back into the habit of waking up early again. It sucks.

But, speaking of school, I've done really well on 2 tests/quizzes I thought I failed, so yay! Now the only one I have to get back is my Spanish quiz I know I failed (not think I failed, I know I did because I just fuckin' know it).

Outside of school, however, other things are happening. Well, kind of, not really. Jessie and I finally got past season 4 of Doctor Who, and now we're well into season 5, getting close to season 6. Season 6 gets REALLY good, and it's going to suck if Jessie has to wait a long time before getting to see it. You know who else needs to see seasons 5 and 6? Aki. But that's beside the point. But since I don't know what the point is, I'll just say this: aidjkhaslkdjhasdkj. Anyway, most of my life for the past few weeks has consisted of mainly just Doctor Who, which I personally have no problem whatsoever with. I seriously can't wait until April. The new season is going to be INCREDIBLE!! COO (hehe I just made that up) FTW!!! I hope I can get Jessie caught up in time. AND I HOPE AKI CATCHES UP IN TIME (AHEM AKI). I need more friends who watch Doctor Who. Or at least more close friends that do. I have friends who do, aka Emma and Mieke, but no close friends (other than Aki, WHO WILL START COUNTING AS A CLOSE FRIEND WHO WATCHES DOCTOR WHO WHEN SHE GETS CAUGHT UP SO I CAN ACTUALLY SAY THINGS WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT SPOILERS). Anyway, April needs to come sooner. I know I'm going to spend all of spring break re-watching like the whole series leading up to the season 7.5 premiere. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm really excited for that to happen.

I don't know what else to write about, but I feel I should write other things. Oh, I know what to write about!

Guess what internets? I might be going to semi-formal. Why? Because Erika is evil, that's why. Her boyfriend Alex is going to be there, and she wants me to meet him, so she's trying to get me to go. She's even willing to pay for my ticket, that's how much she wants me to go. I'd feel bad if I didn't go, but I really don't want to go. WHAT DO I DO INTERNET? HELP ME DECIDE. I want to meet Alex and stuff, but I don't want to go to a dance. DANCES ARE EVIL. I don't want to dress up. I should just wear jeans and a t-shirt and be a FUCKING REBEL. I may go as far as wearing jeans and a polo, but that's as far as I'd go in the dressing up front. I'd probably wear my Dalek polo just to be awesome. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHY AM I CONSIDERING GOING TO A DANCE AHDSAJKDHASLJDHLASKJDHASKJF> WHAT HAS MY LIFE BECOME?

No comments:

Post a Comment