Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wut

So guess what?

I just started watching Supernatural.

It's really good. Though, there is one problem. A part of me can't tell if I actually like the show or just the gorgeously attractive Sam Winchester and his brother Dean (who is still attractive but less so than Sam). Either way, I spent almost 17 straight (or gay, considering it was me and the Winchesters) hours of my life watching it yesterday because Sarah is a douche canoe. Sarah and Erika were here yesterday and they wanted to get me to start watching Supernatural. I wasn't opposed, but I wanted to wait until spring break so I could not have it interfere with my school stuffs. But, they somehow got me to watch it, and then I didn't stop ever. Erika left at 5, but Sarah stayed all night because her parents forgot to pick her up and my mom fell asleep. We didn't sleep, we just watched Supernatural.

I am dead right now. I was supposed to go to Jon's today to build rockets, but I cancelled because I was dying this morning. I'm not even allowed to sleep until tonight because if I went to bed now it would disrupt my sleeping rhythms. Guys, I can't even keep my eyes open without shaking my head back and forth a bunch to keep myself from falling asleep.

Remind me NEVER to stay up all night again. I can stay up late, but I need SOME sleep or I'll be dead the next day.


Please.


Merjkhdakjsdhasd

No comments:

Post a Comment