Friday, March 29, 2013

I haven't blogged in a while so here's a thing

From tumblr, it's an ask meme thing. Since I don't expect to get any on tumblr I'll just fill out the whole thing here woo:


  • 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. -  1. Masterpiece Theatre II by Marianas Trench 2. Battlestar Galactica theme (yes I'm a nerd stfu) 3. If You were there, beware by The Arctic Monkeys 4. Ashamed of the Story I Told by Polaris 5. Song of Freedom from Doctor Who (YES I AM A NERD STFU) 6. Doctor Who on Holiday by Dean Gray
  • 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Living: Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Dead: Carl Sagan
  • 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "She went on to the next one" (super exciting I know)
  • 4) What do you think about most? Science, life, Jared Padalecki...I don't know
  • 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Not that I know of
  • 6) Do you have any strange phobias? Bugs? But like all bugs ever
  • 7) What's your religion? Atheism! WOOOO
  • 8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Going inside
  • 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? MASDJKASHDKJAHS NOPE. Right now, Marians Trench. All time, NO FUCKING CLUE OKAY
  • 10) What was the last lie you told? That I was unable to go on a ski trip. I just didn't want to go :P
  • 11) Do you believe in karma? Not particularly (unless it's reddit karma)
  • 12) What does your URL mean? On Tumblr: Rock salt and Sonic Screwdrivers, two important things from Doctor Who and Supernatural. Here: it's just a thing
  • 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Greatest weakness: chocolate. Greatest strength: science?
  • 14) Who is your celebrity crush? JARED PADALECKI AJKDSHJKFHSUIHULIDGUYBJKHDSBLHB 
  • 15) How do you vent your anger? By talking to friends or writing about it
  • 16) Do you have a collection of anything? I have what has become a collection of sonic screwdrivers
  • 17) Are you happy with the person you've become? Mehhh both yes and no. I'm amazed I have friends and I love all of them, but there are things about me I hate
  • 18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? Sound I hate: Rap music. Sound I love: the sound of the night when you're outside in a dark place doing astronomy
  • 19) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I die today?
  • 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? No ghosts (even though I watch Supernatural). Yes I totally believe in aliens, I just don't believe they are the ones doing the crop circle things and stuff
  • 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Right arm: air. Left arm: Pillow
  • 22) Smell the air. What do you smell? Air
  • 23) What's the worst place you have ever been to? Semi-formal dance
  • 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender? wHAT UNFAIR I CAN'T TELL ATTRACTIVE IN THE OTHER GENDER. Of my gender, the only one I can think of: Josh Ramsay
  • 25) To you, what is the meaning of life? To live
  • 26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I drive (sort of) thankfully I haven't crashed yet
  • 27) What was the last movie you saw? Ted
  • 28) What's the worst injury you've ever had? Broke my toe in pre-k (I don't get injured often)
  • 29) Do you have any obsessions right now? THE INTERNET, SUPERNATURAL, DOCTOR WHO, TUMBLR, AKJLHFKLSDBFLDKSF.
  • 30) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Technically no, but my whole class seems to think Aki and I are dating
  • 31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? No not really
  • 32) What is your astrological sign? FUCK YOU AND ALL YOU STAND FOR BIOTCH
  • 33) What's the last thing you purchased? A Doctor Who DVD......
  • 34) Love or lust? Wut
  • 35) In a relationship? Lolnope
  • 36) How many relationships have you had? 0 
  • 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? My fucking charm...jk...I don't know I'm afraid of everyone.
  • 38) Where is your best friend? Which one? I'm talking to one right now on facebook, I assume she's at her house. The other one is most likely with her boyfriend doing things
  • 39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? In my room watching Supernatural
  • 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? I hope so...
  • 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? I FUCKING SAVE THE DOG DUDE WUT NO I COULDN'T NOT DO THAT FUCK YOU BOSS I HATE YOUR ASS
  • 42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? a. YES I TELL MY FRIENDS. b. I FUCKING ASTRONOMY ALL THE TIME. c. YES I'D BE SCARED AS HELL
  • 43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? I don't really know
  • 44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Happiness?
  • 45) How can I win your heart? Be nice to me and love science and Doctor Who and Supernatural and everything I love
  • 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Probably
  • 47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Telling my friends that I'm gay
  • 48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan
  • 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart." An internal organ
  • 50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? The primary colours, blue, green, red
  • 51) What is your current desktop picture? An aurora in the mountains
  • 52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? That's a mean question
  • 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? Are you gay?
  • 54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? The power to teleport
  • 55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? I'd go back to NMSkies. Even for only a half hour, that was a wonderful time
  • 56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Semi
  • 57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Music celebrity or musician/celebrity? Music celebrity: No fucking clue. If it can just be a celebrity then JARED PADALECKI OF COURSE
  • 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Somewhere dark
  • 59) Ever been on a plane? Yes many times
  • 60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities. 1. Jared Padalecki 2. Jensen Ackles 3. David Tennant 4. Ian Somerholder 5. CAN I JUST HAVE JARED PADALECKI ON HERE AGAIN PLEASE


So that was my thing I hope you liked it

1 comment: