Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I MAY FINALLY DRIVE

So, Erika told her mom a while ago about how I haven't driven yet because my parents are unable to get their shit together and just fucking let me drive, and she offered to take me driving.

Last week, we finally got around to remembering that and we finally made plans! So, guess what?

THIS WEEKEND I AM GOING TO GO DRIVING! WOOOOOOO.

Thank you, Erika's mother! WOOOO!!


Also, it's really awkward when you think someone knows you're gay and then you message them and tell them not to tell anyone and then they don't know you're gay and it's awkward....sorry Alexandra. I'm not sure if she actually knew before I messaged her but I don't think she did. Either way she now knows. So that brings the total up to 12 other people who know.


WHAT HAS MY LIFE BECOME AKSJDHASD


ALSO I GET TO SKIP SCHOOL TOMORROW BECAUSE MY DAD IS HAVING SURGERY AND JESSIE WANTS TO WATCH DOCTOR WHO SO YAY! And when we're not watching Doctor Who, MOAR SUPERNATURAL WOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment