Friday, August 31, 2012

A post about...well I don't really know.

I really really really liked where I was going with this blog. I was making good long posts about real things instead of me just saying "Hey, this happened" and not really explaining anything, which is kind of what I did when I started blogging. The problem with today is that I don't have a good topic. I don't really know what to talk about, so I'm just going to say what's going on in my life:

Today I had school, it was...well, it was school. I didn't have to give my speech today because there wasn't enough time! YAYAYAYAYAYAY SO MUCH YAY NOW I WON'T HAVE TO DO IT UNTIL WEDNESDAY (I drop speech on Tuesday A week)! Anyway, that was fun. Then I had PE, then math (which isn't really that good this year), then history (I don't have Jack B. Bouchard for a teacher, so it automatically sucks), then Chemistry (Yay! Chemistry!), then Spanish (as Alberto and I said, ¡cubos de diversiĆ³n! That means buckets of fun...Spanish is...so many buckets...#sarcasm) then, lastly, I had a free! (Yay! Free!) During this free, well, not much happened. Rohun and Mathieu went to their little corner and played minecraft (game of stupidity) while Nick and I ended up just talking about randomness the whole time. So, that was school today. Now, I'm waiting for my dinner to appear, then I shall eat it. After that, I get picked up by Jonathan VanBriesen and probably his dad and we go to his house for a rocket club meeting. That should be at least kind of entertaining. Then, tomorrow, who knows what's happening. Then, sunday, who knows what's happening. Then, monday, who knows what's happening.

At some point this weekend my friends and I will potentially do something, but that depends on Noah getting an answer, which may or may not happen. We have a new member of the group (I don't know if he's "officially" part of the group or not, but I'm pretty sure he is). His name is Rohun Agarwal. He's pretty cool. He likes Doctor Who! But, he doesn't like Big Bang Theory (he thinks it's stupid, which is total and complete blasphemy), Futurama, or Battlestar Galactica! WHAT!? That's just wrong. But, I hope he is the last new addition to the group. Not that I don't like other people (even though I don't), but I legitimately can't handle large groups of people. Large groups are actually kind of stupid. What happens is everyone just breaks up into smaller groups, and what normally happens with me is I end up talking to no one because, well, I just kind of shut down in large groups (because I'm just uncomfortable and hate it) and become completely anti-social and don't talk to ANYONE, even friends (this is one of the many reasons I don't go to school dances). So, I think seven people is more than enough for a group.

Well, that's my life right now. Hope you enjoyed reading it.

P.S. I've gotten pageviews from France, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, and the US. Hello whoever is reading my blog! I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. that description makes me want to go to winchester......NOT

    Izzy may go there, however

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izzy, as in Isabel? WHAT? I thought you were going?

      Delete